15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://dressagelady.info 300

Two more nights of uncertainty

0 Comment

It’s Saturday. Another weekend is crawling on.

Monday is an important day. I am going to the hospital to get X-rays that will determine whether I can start putting weight on my right leg. Starting to walk again will changes things for the better, I believe, and help promote my healing. After a short while I should be able to drive, as well, which will allow me to start going to the stables on a regular basis and be with my baby.

I hope this is going to be the case, but there’s still a chance the doctor is going to say I need more time before I can walk again. As an impatient healer, this is my worst nightmare. More time, more delays, more inactivity. I really hope everything goes well on Monday. Wish me luck!

Previous Post
After over a month…
Next Post
Stepping up

0 Comment

Leave a Reply